Mausoleum of Theodoric, in Ravenna, is the most well-known funeral construction of the Ostrogoths. It was built around the year 520 by Theodoric the Great as his future tomb, in stone.
Romagna Bike Trail
An adventure without any type of support, on a mountain bike, up and down the hills of Romagna all the way to the Adriatic sea.
The places of Romagna Bike Trail
The Chalk Vein Park
The “Chalk Vein” Vena del Gesso of Romagna constitutes one of the most important and characteristic geographical formations of the entire Appennine area in Emilia-Romagna.
The hamlet is characterized by three rocky peaks, on which are situated the Manfredi Fortress, the Sanctuary of Monticino and the so-called Clock Tower, rebuilt in the 1800s.
The National Park of Foreste Casentinesi
The National Park of Foreste Casentinesi, was instituted in1993 and is situated in the Tuscan-Romagnolo Appennines, between the provinces of Forlì-Cesena, Arezzo and Florence.
Eremo di Camaldoli
The Hermitage of Camaldoli can be found near the town of the same name, at about 1100 metres above sea level, inside the National Park of Foreste Casentinesi, Mount Falterona and Campigna.
The Silos-Pastoral Center of the Tosco-Romagna Apennine, located in the upper valley of the Rabbi River, ancient village with ancient Roman origins.
The Dante’s Way is the route that traces the ancient streets and medieval paths connecting, at the time of the Poet, Romagna and Tuscany, Ravenna and Florence.
St. Vicinio’s Way
Opened in 2008 in memory of the first bishop of Sarsina, San Vicinio’s Way is a journey along the boundary ridge between Tuscany and Romagna and
The Assisi Way is made up of small, centuries-old pilgrimages now united in a great way between Dovadola and Assisi and centred on the figures of the two saints.
Saint Francis’s Walk
Explore the birthplace of the Franciscan Order by faithfully following the way of the founder in 1213.
St. Anthony’s Way
St. Anthony’s Way connects Padua to La Verna and retraces some of the most important places in the life of St. Anthony of Padua.