The information refers to those who connect to the site to those who connect to the Romagna Bike Trail site. The information is provided only for the site mentioned above and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through special links.
Owner, Managers and categories of Distributors
The “owner” of the treatment is Marco Saccardi in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in via del Paradello, 148 – Casalborsetti (RA). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Times are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the User can always ask for the interruption of treatment or deletion of data.
Purpose of the treatment
Personal data collected through the site are processed in order to respond to requests for information, acquire contacts with potential customers, send newsletters. No personal data acquired through the site is communicated or disclosed to third parties.
Types of data processed
The computer systems underlying the operation of the website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected for the purpose of being associated with identified subjects, but that by their very nature could, through processing and matching with information held by third parties, allow the identification of users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used only to track the traffic developed by the site, to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. These data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message. The voluntary compilation of web forms (field modules) with some minimum personal data involves the collection, in the form of a database, of such data entered by the user and their conservation until the person requesting the cancellation (ex art. 7 of the Privacy Code).
Faculty in providing data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. However, failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Methods of data processing
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Rights of the interested parties
- the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- the interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data processed;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the data controller, of the data processors and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- the interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- the interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
With regard to personal data, the user has the right to request rectification, updating or cancellation via email at the following address: email@example.com or by letter to be sent via mail to via del Paradello 148 Casalborsetti (RA) .
Contact the user
The User, by filling out the contact form with his own Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotation, or any other kind indicated by the form header. Personal Data collected: name, surname, company, telephone numbers, email address.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of services allow interaction with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this site. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to each social network. If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Like button and social widgets of Facebook (Facebook, Inc.)
Tweet button and Twitter social widgets (Twitter, Inc.)
Google + button and Google + social widgets
The Google + button and the Google + social widgets are services of interaction with the Google + social network, provided by Google. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data. Place of processing: USA
LinkedIn button and social widgets (LinkedIn Corporation)
YouTube social button and widgets (Google Inc.)
This type of services allow you to use the User’s Data for commercial communication purposes in various forms of advertising, such as the banner, also in relation to the User’s interests. This does not mean that all Personal Data is used for this purpose.
Google Adwords is an advertising service provided by Google Inc Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data. Place of processing: USA
AdWords Remarketing (Google Inc.)
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Tag Manager (Google Inc.)
Google AdWords Conversion Tracking (Google Inc.)