Information about the treatment of personal data
(d. lgs 196/2003)
On this page we describe the modality of management of personal data of users who are using the website www.romagnabiketrail.it and who complete registration forms present on the same site, complying with that laid out in article 13 of the legislative decree no. 196/2003 – Regulations on personal data protection.
The data processing controller
The data processing controller is Marco Saccardi in the person of its pro tempore legal representative with residence in via del Paradello, 148, Casalborsetti (RA). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location of data processing
The personal data acquired via the site in question, is processed at the headquarters of the association “Guarda dove ti ho portato” and is handled exclusively by technical personnel of the company appointed for processing personal data.
Objectives of data processing
The personaI data acquired via the website is processed with the aim of answering requests for information, making contact with potential clients, sending informative newsletters. No personal data acquired via the website is communicated to or shared with third parties.
Types of data processed
The information systems underlying the functioning of the website, acquire, in the course of their normal functioning, some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. It concerns information which is not gathered for the purpose of being associated with identified subjects, but that, for its very nature, could, through elaboration and matches with information held by third parties, allow identification of the data subjects. This category of data includes IP addresses or names in the dominion of computers used by the data subjects who connect to the website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the dimension of the file received in reply, the numerical code which indicates the state of reply given by the server (message arrived, error, ecc,) and other parameters relative to the operating system and the information technology environment of the user.
This data is only used to keep track of the traffic generated by the website, to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check that it is functioning correctly. This data could also be used for ascertaining responsibility in the event of hypothetical information crimes to the detriment of this site.
Information supplied voluntarily by the user
The voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site results in the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary in order to reply to requests, and of eventual other personal information in the message.
Voluntarily filling in the web form (forms with information fields) with some minimal personal information results in the collection, in database form, of the information submitted by the user and the conservation of the same data until the interested party requests that it be cancelled (ex art. 7 of the Privacy Code).
Discretion in conferring data
Apart from that specified about browsing data, the user is free to supply or not supply personal data. However, not conferring data can result in the impossibility of obtaining whatever has been requested.
Data processing procedure
Personal data is processed with automated instruments for the period of time strictly necessary to accomplish the aims for which it has been collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent leaking of data, illicit or incorrect use and non authorized access.
The rights of the interested parties.
The subjects to whom the personal data refers, have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of the same data and to know the content and origin of the same, to verify the exactness of the same and request integration, updating or correction of the same, (see art. 7 of legislative decree no. 196/2003 in its entirety).
Art. 7 Legislative decree 196/2003 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal information about themselves, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of the same in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information :
- On the provenance of the personal data used;
- On the purpose and modality of processing;
- On the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the assistance of electronic instruments;
- On the identifying details of the data controller, of the people in charge and of the designated representative in accordance with article 5, comma 2;
- On the subjects or on the categories of subjects to which the personal data can be communicated or which can acquire knowledge as designated representatives in the territory of the State, or people in charge or designated representatives.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- Updates, correction or, when it is in their interest, integration of the data;
- Cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data used in violation of the law, including that for which conservation is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or successively used;
- Declaration that the operations in 2.1) and 2.2), including their contents, have been brought to the notice of all those to whom the data has been communicated or diffused, except for when this compliance is impossibile or involves operations obviously disproportionate to the rights protected.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, completely or in part:
- For reasons legitimate to the processing of personal data that concern the interested party, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- the use of personal data that concerns the purposes of the dispatching of publicity material or of direct sales or for the completion of market research or of commercial comunication.